Sales Consultant- Uncapped Commission
An exciting opportunity to work for LSL Property Services PLC, one of the United Kingdom’s largest Property Management companies, at The Bridge Sales Centre in Ocean Village. LSL Property Services PLC is a leading provider of residential services to its customer groups; offering services including estate agencies, lettings, surveying and mortgage advice.
Here at The Bridge we are currently looking for target driven, self-motivated Sales people with strong objection handling skills to join one of our highly successful Sales Teams. Offering both product and sales technique training and promoting on-going development through LSL Property Services PLC, this position offers the opportunity to thrive within a sales environment.
Tagus House, Ocean Village, Southampton.
Basic Hours: 37.5 hours per week. 8.30am - 8pm from Monday -Thursday. Fridays are always a 6 or 7pm finish (depending on team) and you are required to work occasional Saturdays and Sundays.
Role purpose: Hitting personal and team performance targets in relation to telesales. Managing inbound and outbound calls whilst maximising sales. Making calls to customers directly and selling the products and services we offer. Initiate and take advantage of the opportunity to cross sell products and services of LSL. Deliver a high standard of customer service. Build and develop relationships with the customer. Build and develop relationships with branch staff. Maintain an effective call back system and maintain awareness of the products and services LSL provide. Ensure data integrity achieved by adhering to company standards for.
Relationships: Working with a dynamic Sales team of 60 staff, the candidate will be required to build good relationships with vendors & your team members, but also with external staff in our branch network.
Behaviours: The ideal candidate will be Sales and target driven. Good time keeping is key to this role. A confident and determined nature is a must due to the Outbound calling nature of the role. A candidate must be able to handle rejection and then make a new call and be confident and determined in their approach. A natural confident talker who can read conversations well and recognise opportunities during a conversation by using active listening.
Competencies: The ability to have a personal impact, a natural team player, Customer care focus, able to demonstrate organisation and time management, makes things happen, flexible and adaptable.
Targets: To deliver 4 valuations a day
- Proven sales record with strong objections handling skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active to achieve daily targets
- Strong oral communication with an excellent telephone manner
- Adherence to processes and service standards
- Strong team player
- Reliable and Dependable
- Basic salary £15,000 with an OTE of £25,000 (our highest performers in the role are earning £50,000+)
- Uncapped Sales related bonus
- 1 week training period with ongoing support/coaching
- 3 month probation period
- 21 days holiday entitlement, not inclusive of Bank Holidays (increases by 1 day per calendar year of service until reaching the 25 day cap)
- Pension Scheme
- Wide array of tax savings (including Child Care Vouchers, Health Care Plan, Cycle to Work scheme) and employee benefits (including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and shopping vouchers)
- Business dress with dress down on Fridays providing Team Target is met
- Career progression is encouraged into varying positions such as Team Leader, Financial Services, Estate Agency, Management and Skilled roles
N.B - ongoing recruitment may result in not every applicant being contacted