Business Change PM - Insurance
Experience of the general and Lloyd's insurance industry and proven project delivery are essential.
My client are a leading Insurance firm primarily within the Lloyd's Market with around 500 staff. They have consistently outperformed their more established competitor and have a reputation for forward thinking management, operations and business as well as exceptional commercial acumen. They are also a part of the new breed of London Market insurers with a younger average age, more contemporary style and culture and as such are really a challenger brand that has a great track record in success, partly founded on their IT and Operational excellence.
That's where you come in. As an experienced Business Change PM within GI or London Market Insurance you will bring your track record for end to end delivery to join a small team of specialist Change professionals and run a mixed portfolio of tactical projects from the business perspective, though some will interface with the IT function, as well be involved in more strategic initiatives whenever the business launches them.
The firm is a premier brand in the Lloyd's Insurance space due to their tenacity, track record of growth based on success and sound financial backing.
- Manage Business and/or IT projects of varying sizes within the business.
- Support the Business Change Manager to manage all on-going business change projects, providing senior management with an independent overview.
- Development and management of project plans for business change initiatives.
- Identify and maximise opportunities to use information and technology to improve a service and/or business process.
- Manage and control the project budgets.
- Work with The Head of Business Change to understand and implement the business' International project concepts, objectives and approach to business change projects.
Proven Project Manager
General or London Market Insurance experience
Business Operational / Process Projects Led & Delivered
Eligible to work in the UK