Account Director - Award Winning Agency
Account Director / AD (Award- Winning)
An Account Director / AD is needed to join an award-winning brand and digital agency based in beautiful offices just 5 minutes from Old Street station. Expect to play a critical role shaping the future of the agency whilst working with world renowned brands.
Established in 2009, this leading Brand Interaction Agency specialise in designing and deploying compelling communications, commerce and digital products for their clients that include some of the the world's most valued names in fashion, hospitality, NGOs and the arts: Aman Resorts, Belmond, UNICEF, Tangle Teezer and Parka London to name a few. This is a rare opportunity for an Account Director / AD to drive the growth of engagements and position them to win top-tier work.
Joining a dedicated team of 25, the Account Director / AD will provide both strategic and tactical support across engagements that will typically range in budget from 100-500k. Whether you are identifying needs; defining success metrics; building great rapport with clients; using data to tell a story; delivering pitches or having an input into the future of the agency (service offerings, locations, marketing, hiring etc.), you will play a vital role crafting the best digital experiences.
To qualify. You should be an Account Director / AD / Digital Account Director / Client Services Director / Senior Account Manager / SAM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Account Director / AD role within a similar environment (interactive agency / brand agency / digital agency or strategy consulting firm);
- Experience managing client relationships from managers to C - Level;
- A solid understanding of strategy – you love a good framework!;
- A good grasp of analytics;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a great rapport with clients;
- Experience presenting and selling to high level decision makers;
- That you are ruthlessly organised; calm yet energetic; relaxed but conscientious;
- An interest in design, digital technology and business.
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity for an Account Director / AD to be part of an exciting Brand Interaction agency full of energy and ideas. In return expect team lunches, healthcare, pension, a laptop of choice, a fast moving, but supportive working environment and the chance to make a difference. Get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £100,000 or more Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £100,000 or more Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £100,000 or more Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £100,000 or more Project / Product Management Retail jobs in London (Greater)