Operational Manager - ESF Special Projects/Sales
£29,349.29 per annum
37 Hours per week
Our Outstanding College is seeking to recruit an Operational Manager to work with the Business First team on our exciting ESF NEET Project
You will be part of a dynamic management team comprising the Operational Managers within the area, creating a strong identity for the Directorate, and meeting and surpassing local and national objectives for learner numbers, success rates and employer engagement.
Key roles include:
- Work with your team to effect a change in the delivery of the curriculum to suit employer's needs as well as influencing and implementing curriculum initiatives as part of a cross college development team.
- Maximise available funding streams and the monitor the effective delivery of the curriculum within agreed financial parameters
- Ensure targets are met on ESF Contracts on learner numbers, success rates, employer engagement and professional qualifications.
- Meet with local employers to assess training needs and develop relevant solutions, attending local employer forums and becoming part of local organisation steering groups and ESF/SfA monitoring meetings
- Develop and promote a strong identity for all curriculum areas and the College as a whole To drive new market developments in line with the College corporate plan, taking part in marketing activities and promotional events for specific projects
It is essential that you hold a Level 3 qualification in Management or Sales and Marketing, it is also essential to hold a Level 2 qualification in IT. Holding Level 2 (or equivalent) qualifications in Maths and English will be an essential requirement for this role. (or the commitment to gaining within 24 months).
To find out more about us, the roles and benefits we offer, please press "APPLY" we shall then contact you via email.
Closing date: 24th February 2017
'Swindon College is committed to the advancement of Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly), the elimination of discrimination and the safeguarding and welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community'