ESF Project Co-ordinator
ESF Project Co-ordinator - Special Projects
£22,786 - £24,302 per annum
37 Hours per week
Swindon College is seeking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator to work with the Business First team on our exciting ESF Projects
You will be part of a dynamic team, creating a strong identity for the area and meeting and surpassing local and national objectives for student numbers, success rates and employer engagement.
Key roles include:
- Work with your team and the ESF Operational Manager to coordinate delivery of the programme to suit employer's needs as well as implementing initiatives as part of the Business First team.
- Maximise available funding streams and assist with monitoring the effective delivery whilst promoting
- Support meeting targets on ESF Contracts on learner numbers, success rates, employer engagement and delivery.
- Meet with local employers to assess training needs and develop relevant solutions, building excellent employer relationships
- Develop and provide innovative training solutions to ensure successful attainment of ESF targets and engagement of local employers, to support LEP priorities for sustainability and growth in Swindon and Wiltshire. Take part in marketing activities and promotional events for specific projects.
It is essential that you hold a driving licence. Holding Level 2 (or equivalent) qualifications in Maths and English will be an essential requirement for this role (or the commitment to gaining within 24 months).
To find out more about us, the roles and benefits we offer, please follow jobboard instructions to apply, we shall then contact you via email.
Closing date: 24th February 2017
'Swindon College is committed to the advancement of Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly), the elimination of discrimination and the safeguarding and welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community'