Visual Design Lead / Art Director
Visual Design Lead / Art Director - (Top Agency)
A Visual Design Lead / Art Director with a strong appreciation of UX is needed to join an award-winning brand and digital agency based in beautiful offices just 5 minutes from Old Street station. This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid or senior designer from a larger agency looking to grow and make their mark in a smaller environment with high profile luxury brands.
Established in 2009, this leading Brand Interaction Agency specialise in designing and deploying compelling communications, commerce and digital products for their clients that include some of the world's most valued names in fashion, hospitality, NGOs and the arts: Aman Resorts, Belmond, UNICEF, Tangle Teezer and Parka London to name a few. They are now seeking a Visual Design Lead / UX Designer to join their dedicated team of 25.
Working closely with the Design Director the Visual Design Lead / Art Director will design and grow the future of their interaction design offering. On a day-to-day basis expect to identify strategic objectives, deliver designs that exceed expectations in usability, mentor a junior design team, deliver interactive prototypes (coding skills are not required), create mood boards, and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding designs are delivered.
To qualify. You should be a Visual Design Lead / Art Director / Visual Designer Lead / UX Designer / User Experience Designer / Interaction Design Lead / Digital Designer / Creative Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- An excellent understanding of brand, design and technology fundamentals (strategy, typography, grid systems, interaction, responsive behaviours);
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the UX process;
- The ability to create and adhere to style guides;
- Strong understanding of front end development standards and possibilities (coding skills are not essential);
- Experience in managing a team;
- The ability to visualise and articulate ideas, generate moodboards and provide quality assurance on creative deliverable;
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills.
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity for an Visual Design Lead / Art Director to be part of an exciting Brand Interaction agency full of energy and ideas. In return expect team lunches, healthcare, pension, a laptop of choice, a fast moving, but supportive working environment and the chance to make a difference. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Project / Product Management £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)