Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Where: West London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you'll be working for:
A company rapidly becoming one of the key players in the residential market place. Over the past 10 years, this organisation has grown to be an award winning developer producing stunning new homes but also a partner of choice to many of the South East Housing associations.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Attend and actively participate in design meetings, ensuring actions are cleared in accordance with agreed timescales
- Maintain and engage with quality controls and assurance
- Produce contract sum analysis and cash flow ensuring a positive cash flow is maintained for the project
- Mentor trainees if required
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Must have extensive experience within new build residential construction (either with a main contractor or developer).
- Must be able to be the commercial lead on projects ranging from £10m - £60m and pending on the scheme, be able to manage and guide a more junior member of staff
- Must have proven experience in procurement, cost reporting and taking projects through to final accounts
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
This is a business that sells itself based on its current achievements and the major portfolio of up and coming projects in the West London region. If a long term career is what you are looking for, with a consistency of work, very competitive salary and benefits and what will be in the next few years the market leading organisation, please apply today. Call Peter on 01442 767 808