Senior Structural BIM/CAD Technician
- London based Engineering team is seeking a Senior BIM/CAD Technician to join the team and to support the engineering capability for an ever increasing UK workload.
- Team work on a variety of building structures projects for a wide variety of public and private sector clients.
- Exciting opportunity for a Technician with experience of - and a real passion for - BIM and CAD in civil and structural engineering design.
- You'll play an active role in delivering engineering solutions to clients with complex problems of a varied nature and scale.
This role enables you to work with one of the bigger players in the world in terms of engineering consultancies. You will have the chance to work on the front line of BIM development and learn and adapt to new software.
- Reporting to the London office Engineering Director, you will work alongside Engineers, Project Managers and other BIM/CAD Technicians around the UK, and work as part of the design team to produce drawings and associated documents in accordance with relevant industry procedures to satisfy or exceed client (and quality) requirements.
- Project range:- of new build and refurbishment projects in a variety of sectors, both private and public, such as defence, commercial, education, tourism, health, and energy.
You'll bring to the role a keen interest in civil & structural engineering solutions and BIM/CAD technology and process including Autodesk and other vendor products.
You will also have great communication skills, a collaborative approach and a proven ability to deliver on your promises. In return, we'll give you all the opportunities and support you need to turn your fascination and determination into important skills and a thrilling career. In addition you should have:
- Experience in AutoCAD drawing production for traditional civil and structural engineering design projects.
- Experience in the use of Revit and other BIM technologies such as 3D modeller, PDMS or Revit.
- Knowledge of BIM process, technology and the UK BIM Mandate (preferred)
- Suitability for security clearance in the defence and civil nuclear sectors
You will be a keen, progressive, versatile individual who can adopt a flexible approach to your role. You will be willing to go the extra mile to ensure work is delivered correctly, accurately and on time.
Committed to supporting your personal aspirations - and with clear career paths and a wide range of opportunities, your goals will always be within reach.
The blended learning experience will help you develop all the skills and qualifications you need to succeed.
Fantastic flexible benefits and personalised rewards make up an excellent package.
For further information, please contact Sachin Patel on 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.