Associate Director of Building Surveying
Our client, a forward thinking and growing consultancy are looking for an Associate Director of Building Surveying to join their office, based in London. The successful candidate will be 2nd in command and will be required to manage clients and projects.
The company is looking for a senior professional who is able to be independent, work well with clients, manage finances and win new business.
You will work on projects with a range of value, mainly for prestigious housing groups. This will involve both new build and refurbishment work, including work on listed buildings.
The companies' modern, open-plan office is based in a vibrant area of Central London, which very good transport links. This role will also include a competitive package with private healthcare, pension, car allowance etc. We are working exclusively with this client and they are willing to interview immediately for the right candidate.
- Refurbishment Projects
- Employers Agent / Contract Administration
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Schedules of Condition
- Feasibility Studies
- Building Pathology
- Condition Surveys
- Due Diligence / Building Surveys
- Heritage and Listed Building Matters
- Party Wall Advice
- MRICS or MCIOB
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Comprehensive experience and knowledge of building pathology and statutory guidelines
- Ability to work independently, but also part of a well-connected team
- Assist with the management of small teams and mentoring junior mentors of staff