Quantity Surveyor/Assistant QS Role with Growing Civils Contractor
Who is the employer?
Pearl are working on behalf of a leading civil engineering contractor with a turnover in excess of £200M per annum. They specialise in the completion of civils and structural works within frameworks for clients including Network Rail, National Grid and BAA. They are looking for an ambitious and astute Assistant QS or QS to join the team working out of their office in the Solent area.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Working under Senior QS as part of project team
- Carrying out site measures
- Meeting sub-contractors
- Compiling record documentation
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Familiar with NEC Contracts
- Ideally, you will possess up to two years’ experience and will be part way through studying for or already have achieved a BSc Quantity Surveying.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading player and to obtain a role with industry leading structured training and career growth potential.
Salary Package & Benefits on offer:
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Company Car or Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Life Insurances
- Bonus Scheme
How to apply/get further information:
Please apply below, or email me a copy of your CV. For further details, you can call me on 01582 797 331. My email address is neil @ pearlps.co.uk