Senior Cashier and Accounts Assistant
Great opportunity in East Bristol to join a growing organisation to support a team and drive progress
Your new company
A great organisation in East Bristol with brand new offices and huge plans for the future. This is the right time to join if you are looking to build a career and have the drive to achieve your goals.
Your new role
Working on the General Ledger team this is a great opportunity for a Sub-Team Leader. You will be looking after a team of 3 junior Ledger Clerks and also be in charge of the Banking and Cashiering for the team.
You will be:
- Ensuring all cashiering & payments duties are performed in a timely manner
- Weekly review of the bank reconciliations and follow up of reconciling items
- Providing assistance with posting of receipts and payments
- Downloading of the banking information
- Ensuring and any issues are resolved immediately
- Process improvements
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent working knowledge of banking systems and various payment methods
- Confident user of Excel
- Confident working to tight deadlines
- Planning and Organising workloads
- Good Communication skills i.e. face to face, telephone, e-mail
- Attention to detail
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary, free on-site parking, great benefits package and opportunity to progress
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.