Finance Assistant/Accounts Payable
Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger Manager - Coventry - £20-24k - Permanent
Your new company Hays are delighted to be working in partnership with this non-for-profit organisation in Coventry. This is a great opportunity to take ownership of the full purchase ledger function, based within a larger finance department. Your new role To carry out financial, clerical and administrative duties as a flexible member of a small busy Finance Department team.
You will take full control of the purchase ledger alongside other duties which include:
- Complete control of the purchase ledger
- Monthly balance sheet and purchase ledger reconciliations
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to purchase accounts
- Production of month end reports and assisting in the month end close
- Compiling BACS run and transmission to bank
- Maintenance of access cards
- Maintenance of the capital projects file
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience of accounts payable.
Experience of managing a purchase ledger would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
£20,000 - £24,000
Attractive working hours with an early finish on a Friday 8:00 - 4:30 Monday to Thursday 8:00 - 13:00 Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.