Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
This role will see you working as a part of a team of engineers taking responsibility for the completion of various calculations and designs as well as ensuring all projects and tasks assigned are complete by the deadlines set by senior staff. You will also be responsible for reviewing technical specifications for tender and construction, co-ordinating with the architecture, structures and design team to ensure all project requirements are met. A key responsibility of this role will be communicating frequently with clients to ensure that the desire benefits of the project are being reached.
Our client offers consultancy in the mechanical, electrical, infrastructure and sustainability areas of building services. Working primarily on commercial, education, retail and urban regeneration projects they have developed a reputation for successfully delivering innovation and effective solutions on projects of a variety of scale.
· Experience in a similar position accompanied by a relevant qualification
o HND / BEng qualified in a relevant discipline
· Proven record of successfully delivering on a variety of UK projects
· Good working knowledge of relevant software
o AutoCAD, BIM, IES-VE
· Confidence and experience working with ventilation, heating, cooling and water sizing
· Knowledge of UK building regulations and Sustainability assessments (BREAAM)
· Ability to prioritise workload effectively, good organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to receive invaluable experience as well as the support need to take the next step in your career. Our client is offering a competitive salary as well as a bonus package including health care and assistance in developing chartered status for this permanent position based in London.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Samuel Derham on 02392 603032 or email and quote 11607SD, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.