Intermdiate Electrical Engineer
Job Title: Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Reference Number: 11606SD
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
This role will see the selected candidate complete relevant building services designs from conceptualisation through to completion, complete various calculations, and review specifications for tender and construction. You will also liaise with various design teams, architects and contractors to ensure all issues are resolved effectively and that all projects are completed within the given timeframe, budgetary requirements and deliver the desired benefits.
Our client has a reputation for successfully producing innovative and effective solutions for projects within the education, commercial, retail and regeneration sectors. Our client is a market leader in Building services consultancy sector offering services in mechanical, electrical, infrastructure and sustainability.
· Experience in a similar position accompanied by a relevant qualification
o HND / BEng qualified in a relevant discipline
· Proven record of successfully delivering a variety of UK projects
· Good working knowledge of relevant software and systems
o AutoCAD, BIM, IES-VE
· Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations and Sustainability assessments (BREAAM)
· Ability to prioritise workload effectively, good organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity as our client offers the support and resources needed to help the selected candidate achieve charted status. Our client is offering a competitive salary as well as a bonus package including health care for this permanent position based in London.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Samuel Derham on 02392 603032 or email and quote 11606SD, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.