Senior Mechanical Engineer
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our client's London office has arisen. As the Senior Mechanical Engineer you will deliver engineering solutions for a variety of projects, including commercial, education and retail. You will be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects from planning and detailed design stages to project delivery. In this role you will liaise with existing and potential clients to promote business development and assist in developing junior and intermediate level engineers.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary building services company who work on commercial, education, retail/leisure, urban regeneration and private residential schemes. Due to an expanding workload they are now seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their Building Services department on a permanent basis.
· Writing and reviewing technical specifications for tender and construction, as well as completing various calculations for system sizing and selection
· Co-ordinate with various disciplines and attend meetings and workshops to ensure the client's needs are met
· Manage and mentor junior and intermediate engineers
· Project management and delegation of tasks to other members of staff
· Working within a team of engineers to ensure deadlines are met
· Assisting Senior Management in delivery programme and resource management
· Extensive experience in a similar role
· Experience delivering a mixture of development projects
· Experience in completion of ventilation, heating, cooling and water sizing
· Proficient user of AutoCAD and other relevant design software
· Knowledge of sustainability assessment methods (BREEAM, Passiv Haus, Code for Sustainable Homes)
· Strong and clear communication skills, as you will be required to liaise with clients, other staff and internal management up to Director level
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our client, who offers a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package that includes private health care and a fantastic bonus package.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Samuel Derham on 02392 603032 or email and quote 11608SD, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.