Clinical Research Associate
Clinical Research Associate - Monitoring - Pharmaceuticals - Clinical Trials
CRA - Small CRO - Excellent Salary and Benefits - Looking for an experienced CRA to take on lead CRA responsibilities along with vendors selection and management.
My client is a Small CRO based in Cambridgeshire who are looking for a CRA to step up into an experienced CRA to take on a leadership role within UK monitoring and vendor management. This will be an office based role based near Cambridge.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Site selection, initiation monitoring and closedown of UK trials.
- Assisting key study Parameters such as, start-up activities, site management , enrollment, data reviews, data collection, site feasibility, database lock, etc.)
- Review and develop key study documentation such as ICF's, CRF's study manual, etc…
- Site evaluation, selection and management
- Vendor Selection and Management
- Timeline Management
- CRA Mentoring/training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client at a very exciting time for them, with a number of studies moving further into key developmental stages in their pipeline. Should you wish for more information on this, please call Charles Sealey on 020 3465 0026.