Architectural Assistant Part 2
Job Title: Architectural Assistant Part 2
Reference Number: 11597HM
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
The selected candidate will join a team of enthusiastic and highly skilled individuals assisting in the production of design works throughout all stages of the project. Working on residential, commercial and education projects you will use existing knowledge of relevant design software, AutoCAD and Sketch Up, and apply you own design skills to assist in fine detailing throughout all aspects of the project.
Our client is an established, prestigious and award winning architectural practice who has built a reputation for successfully delivering projects of a variety of different sizes and levels of complexity. They are committed to delivering the highest quality of architectural services on every single one of their projects. Our client offers a range of different services such as conservation, project management, project delivery, interior design and planning.
· Experience in a similar position working on UK projects
· Proficient user of AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative
o Experience and knowledge of Revit is desirable
· Experience work at RIBA Stages 1, 2 and 3
o Proven experience of visiting construction site is desirable
· Technical knowledge of construction planning and building regulations
· Excellent design and presentation skills
· Ability to work to tight time constraints, good organisation skills
· Good communication and time management skills to meet deadlines and requirements
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to gain valuable experience and develop their skills within a team of motivated individuals. Our client is offering an excellent salary package, negotiable based on experience, for this permanent position based in Brighton.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email and quote 11597HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.