Python Developer Cloud Python (Senior) Finance
Python Developer / Senior Programmer London to £70k
Python Developer / Senior Programmer (AWS PostgreSQL DynamoDB). Innovative mobile banking start-up is seeking a skilled Senior Python Developer to work across all aspects of this solution, from identity verification to the APIs powering the mobile app. You will integrate this elegant platform with a wide variety of third party services, using technologies such as Python (SQLAlchemy and Flask), AWS (ECS, SQS, EC2, S3, RDS, SES), PostgreSQL and DynamoDB.
As a Senior Python Developer you will design and develop the tools used for debit card management, transaction processing, customer support, fraud detection and more. Based in North London, this is a technically-challenging environment where you will encouraged to drive forward innovation and take ownership of vital development projects.
- Strong Python skills
- Experience of distributed systems
- Previous experience building maintainable architecture following the "12 factor" approach
- Eager to work in a start-up environment and have a great deal of influence on its future success
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and team-working abilities
- Desirable: PostgreSQL, scalable databases, DevOps experience
As a Senior Python Developer your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £70k), plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 02070 902582 today for more information on this Senior Python Developer opportunity.