Head Of Complaints Performance Analysis
Head of Complaints & Performance Analysis (6 month Contract)
A leading retail bank inLondonis seeking a Head of Complaints & Performance Analysis on a 6 month contract basis with a strong view to going permanent. The scope of this role is global, covering all aspects of the banks TCF and complaints management policies, processes and goals in all global businesses.
- Define and maintain a set of complaints KPIs that allow for transparent measurement of customer / operational performance and provide early warning of potential emerging issues.
- Own and oversee the FSA complaints reporting process, ensuring that submissions are accurate and delivered on time, and with appropriate supporting communications, internally and externally.
- Ensure that the banks complaints handling is compliant with all relevant policy, legal, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Lead the business engagement onUKregulatory responses, including the interpretation and implementation of new regulatory requirements (in conjunction with Legal and Regulatory Compliance), managing and responding to FSA ARROW reviews, and providing the banks input into regular review meetings with the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Identify and drive through opportunities to improve complaints management performance across the customer, company (cost), colleague, citizenship (reputation) and control lenses.
- Provide direction and support to the complaint handling teams on continuous improvement to policy, process and people related topics, acting as subject matter expert and design authority for all matters relating to complaints handling.
- Build, develop and motivate a high-performing team that is committed to achieving success through each other - by ensuring that team leaders are developed to their maximum potential and coached to be excellent leaders and team builders themselves.
- Expertise in UK regulatory (FSA and FOS) requirements relating to complaint handling and FSA's Treating Customers Fairly framework, principles, outcomes and best practice in transparently demonstrating compliance.
- Broad experience in financial services, in particular retail financial services (cards, consumer lending, retail banking).
- Thorough knowledge of internal audit and operational risk management practices.
- Financial services complaints management experience, either from previous accountability for complaints management operations, or from performance / governance / oversight roles.
- Experience of leading TCF activity, either in an implementation, remediation or ongoing reporting / compliance scenario.
- Experience of leading and motivating high performing teams and doing so effectively in a matrix management environment.
- Experience in influencing at senior level across a matrix management organisation.
Availability - Immediate
Day Rate - Up to £1,000
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV directly to Ryan Graham at r.grahamatrealstaffing.com and get in touch on 0207 398 3600.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk