Senior Data Scientist - Consulting - London - £££
My client is a highly regarded top tier consultancy who is looking to add to their Data Science practice. The business is well known in the industry as having best in class talent and as they enjoy continued success they are looking to add to this from Consultant through to Senior Managers.
They are seeking consultants/managers to play a key role on some of the UK's and Europe's most mission critical projects. From predicting store performances for retail stores, customer retention, cross selling opportunities for banks and more you will be using data science to solve complex business problems. In an environment that has a mix of PHD level professionals and advanced analytics consultants they all have one thing in common - the passion to create unique solutions for clients using innovation, data science and the latest tech.
A high level client of interaction, a flat structure and autonomy are some of the things that make this business a great place to work. With beautiful offices in central London the business provides a highly stimulating environment to grow, learn and succeed. Further to this they have an incredibly flat structure allowing employees to have a visible impact on projects and direct exposure to key senior stakeholders on both the client side and internally.
The salary is very competitive with bonuses going beyond 40% for high flyers and global annual company trips! The firm are NOT one of the big four consulting firms are they operate in a much more refreshing way bringing new ideas to disrupt the traditional norm.
- Experience working for a reputable consultancy is a bonus - but general consultative experience is fine too.
- Expertise across either R, Python, Matlab or SAS.
- Database experience with either Oracle, No-SQL, Hadoop or Redshift.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Generally proficient across Microsoft Office Suite and SQL.
- Able to tell a convincing story to senior stakeholders using data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or Spotfire.
- A passion for technology and analytics
- A willingness to travel
- The gravitas to deal with C-Suite stakeholders.
- Being commercially aware and able to deliver tailored solutions to the needs of a client
Do you have expertise across Data Science and would like to work in a specialised world class environment? Get in touch!
My client is conducting initial conversations immediately so do reach out ASAP to find out more and move forward. Apply on the site or email