Mechanical Project / Maintenance Engineer
2 x Mechanical Project / Maintenance Engineers - City of London - £35,000 + Van - Monday to Friday
My client is a market leading engineering services provider with a main focus on mechanical engineering maintenance alongside a strong projects division. Due to an increased workload and a rapidly growing client base, they are urgently seeking 2 x highly skilled Mechanical Project / Maintenance Engineers to support their clients commercial sites across the City of London.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a industry leading company, who prides themselves on providing an excellent engineering service, with the scope to develop into management roles and specialist M&E area's. My client is also happy to provide the best industry training possible and is happy to support individual career aspirations moving forward.
This role would suite someone from a mechanical fitter, marine engineering or building maintenance engineering background, the ideal candidate will have a strong technical working knowledge of the following mechanical plant / systems:
- Water Pumps
- Pulley Drives
- Electric Motors
- Pressurisation Units / Systems
- Air Handling Plant
- Air Filters/ Bag Filters
- Heating Water Systems
- Domestic Hot Water Systems
- L8 Regulations
- DX Cooling Systems:
- Boosted Cold Water Systems
- Motor Drive Systems
- Salary: £35,000 + Van - Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training,
- Hours of Work: 40 Hours Flexible To Suit You (Monday to Friday)
- 25 Days Holiday | Private Health-care
- Overtime Rates: x1.5 & x2.0
- Opportunities to progress into supervisory or technical specialist roles
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanically to NVQ / C&G Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent (Essential)
- Apprentice Trained (Desirable)
- Experience in a Corporate Environment (Desirable)
- Motivated, Driven, Personable
- Customer Focus and Client Facing
- Ex-Forces Considered
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.