Soft Services (cleaning) Supervisor
Mon - Fri
37.5 Hours per week
£19,000 plus holiday and other company benefits
Cleaning Job - Crawley - West Sussex
Randstad CPE - Cleaning Supervisor
Full Time - Permanent
Closing date - Thursday 16th February
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with one of the county's largest maintenance providers to identify a highly experienced and highly skilled cleaning supervisor. The right candidate will be able to manage teams of cleaning operatives and be able to use good management skills to ensure all works are organised and completed to a high standard and within strict time deadlines.
You will be a friendly, motivated, reliable and hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on commercial maintenance contracts. You will also:
- Directly supervise a defined number of Cleaning Operatives within their site(s.
- Have a full driving licence as you will be expected to cover multiple site in same area.
- Have an understanding of health and safety and Zero Harm.
- Detailed knowledge of cleaning methods and standards such as BICS.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise workload, delegate effectively and work autonomously.
- Have proven experience of managing, coaching and developing a team providing a quality cleaning service within soft FM services industry.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key customers, able to identify ways to add value and improve customer satisfaction. also able to responds to customers' day to day needs promptly and courteously
As a Cleaning supervisor working on this contract you will be supervising a team who completes all aspects of cleaning across busy commercial buildings. This role will also offer successful candidates:
- £19,000 yearly salary
- 37.5 hour working week
- 20 day annual holiday
- contributory pension schemes
If you are a skilled and experienced Cleaning supervisor with the ability and qualifications to complete all aspects of commercial cleaning then do not hesitate to apply or contact Danny Jarvis on 01622 357230 option 2.
Randstad CPE can also offer excellent rates and positions to all trades, please do not hesitate to forward our details on to suitable tradesmen/women.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.