I am currently recruiting for a Sub Agent to join a leading contractor to work in the West London region. You'll be working on a framework valued at £1,5bn with contract sizes valued up to £30m. Scope of works will include bulk earthworks, structures, utilities, highways, capital projects and/or maintenance.
The Sub Agent will be responsible for:
- Planning and Programming works.
- Supervision of sub contractors.
- Guide, coach & manage Section, Site & Assistant Engineers.
- Liaise with the Design & Engineering team to resolve technical issues on site.
- Work closely with Construction Manager & Project Manager to ensure budgets, quality & deadlines are met.
- Write & review method statements, risk assessments, ITPs, RFI's, etc.
- Health & Safety compliance.
- Previous experience in a role as a Sub Agent.
- Good understanding of engineering principles and current Health & Safety legislation.
- Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering or related subject.
- Up to date relevant CSCS Card.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.