Sales and Development Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Sales and Development Manager - Pharmaceutical
Salary up to £35,000 based on experience
Do you have experience in pharmaceutical sales? We are looking for an experienced pharmaceutical wholesale representative to join a prestigious company.
The company are a fully licensed facility for storage, distribution and product testing/stability in accordance with GDP & MHRA guidelines. The team have over 30 years of pharmaceutical experience and they're now looking to expand.
As the sales and development manager you will be responsible for selling their warehouse space to third parties. They have a lot of pharmaceutical companies so a background in pharmaceutical sales is essential - an understand of the pharmaceutical industry is a crucial part of this role so you are able to understand what temperature the drugs etc. will need to be kept at. Working alongside the Managing Director and Head of Operations you will be required to play a pivotal role in the on boarding, sustaining and maintaining of relationships, projects and customer service.
You will need to:
- Continually identify new Business possibilities in order to utilise Warehouse space to a constant 95%
- Effectively manage your own time.
- Understand the Customers and Companies Needs (Externally and Internally).
- Professional sales background in Pharmaceutical sales or Medical sales
- Ability to demonstrate success in sales and marketing
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Provide Constructive Marketing, Data and Feedback.
- Report team performance in all areas back to the business via the management information reporting model.
- Communicate across the business information pertinent and relevant to Company performance/ achievements
- Work to company standards for Health, Safety and the Environment at all times
- Managing Commercial relationships with the client representatives
- Leading small to medium size commercial proposals through specific process.
- Presenting and negotiating fees/contracts that secure new business
- Agreeing non-routine agreements
- Maintaining and amending contracts - ensuring they accurately reflect the services provided and fees charged
- Monitoring performance against contractual or other agreed targets and escalating issues
- Supporting regular internal and client reviews
- Support for service improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Account Development plan input/maintenance
- Support of agreed Business Plan and Forecasting process
- Investigate, Develop and be forward thinking with ideas and be forward with these to the Management Team
- Identifying root cause of issues and ensure corrective action is taken promptly to rectify, as directed by the Head of Quality. Ensuring the customer(s) are kept fully updated with issues. Escalate to the Head of Operations as required.
- Take the lead role in the preparation and agreement of Customer and company budgets and forecasts including scenario remodelling opportunities
Do not delay. Apply now!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy