Enterprise Architect / EA Consultant
Enterprise Architect / EA Consultant Guildford to £60k
Enterprise Architect / EA Consultant (TOGAF MODAF Zachman Public Sector). Technology consultancy is seeking a skilled Enterprise Architect to work closely with governmental departments to deliver hugely challenging projects with national significance. You will gain a good understanding of the technologies and operational processes to analyse and develop architectures at the enterprise level.
This is a highly varied Enterprise Architect role where you will work across a broad range of projects and technologies. Based in Guildford with regular UK-wide travel to visit clients (predominately based in London), you will guide talented teams to deliver tailored solutions to unique technical challenges.
- Strong experience of enterprise level architecture
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Experience of EA frameworks and methods e.g. TOGAF, MODAF, Zachman Framework
- Good understanding of business or systems analysis methods and tools, e.g. BPMN, Lean, RUP, UML, TOGAF
- Previous experience of software and systems development methods and techniques
- Familiar with project and programme management methods e.g. PRINCE2, MSP
- 2:1 degree in Computer Science or a closely related subject
- Experience in the public sector would be desirable
As an Enterprise Architect / EA Consultant your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £60k), plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 today for more information on this Enterprise Architect / EA Consultant opportunity.