Estimator - Building Restoration / Refurbishment
Are you an Estimator with experience in Building Restoration & Refurbishment?
We're currently seeking an Estimator to join a well established Restoration & Refurbishment contractor within the capital. The company specialise in working on Grade 2 listed buildings, refurbishments of commercial and industrial premises and Masonry projects. The successful Estimator will be responsible for tendering on Restoration and refurb works, so experience tendering on Restoration or Conservation projects will be ideal for this role.
A basic salary of up to £55k is on offer along with paid travel, mobile, laptop and pension.
- Preparation and submission of detailed estimates
- Send progress reports and client info to the MD
- Liaise with Contracts and Surveying departments
- Attend client meetings
- Tender projects such as Grade 2 listed buildings, Mansion Blocks, Office Refurbishments
- Manage the Estimation function
- 7+ years experience working for a Main Contractor
- Previous Estimating experience in Building Restoration & Refurbishment is essential
- Based within a commutable distance to C. London
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience tendering on projects with values of up to £1m
- Salary: £50-55k
- Paid Travel/Car Allowance
- Holiday, Pension
APPLY NOW to be considered for this excellent vacancyIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy