Senior Planner - Power
I am currently recruiting a Senior Planner within the Power sector working for a leading tier 1 civil engineering contractor; the ideal candidate will have an Engineering background within Civils / M&E / Renewables and will need to read and understanding drawings / engineering principals in order successfully plan without supervision.
You will be looking after a team of Planners & Junior Planners within the Planning team. You will have involvement from tender stage through to current live projects & frameworks.
In return you will be working with one of the biggest and well known names in the industry; they are looking for like minded individuals who are ambitious, driven & seeking development to Planning Manager and beyond with the company. This position will suit someone who is serious about their own career development while working on the best infrastructure projects in the UK.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise with the Client, subcontractors and designers on all matters relating to planning. Have involvement with Site Team in all aspects of project planning, programming and progress monitoring.
- Attend pre-contract meetings to explain the planning aspects of the contract.
- Attend and contribute to site meetings or project related meetings.
- Work closely with the Designers during the Design Development & Production Design stages.
For this role, you will need:
- Primavera P6 experience.
- Degree/HNC level qualification in a related subject.
- Knowledge of Project Controls including earned value and schedule risk analysis.
- Up to date CSCS card.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.