Job Title: Architectural Technician
Job Type: Contract
Blueprint Recruitment has received an opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join our established client on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be a proficient Revit user, using their design skills with the software on a wide variety of complex and exciting projects. This role will see you responsible for using Revit and other relevant software to assist the Architectural department in BIM production and the development of detailed designs throughout all design stages of the project. You will also ensure that these high-quality designs meet deadlines, budgetary requirements, specifications, and client requirements. Must have experience production construction detail drawings.
Our client is a prestigious, award winning engineering and design consultancy, work on large scale projects for a range of internationally recognised clients. They provide a range of services within construction and infrastructure, building a reputation based on the successfully delivering all projects to time, budgetary and quality requirements.
· Previous experience in a similar role within the UK and relevant qualification
· Proficient user of Revit and experience with AutoCAD
· Strong working knowledge of current UK building regulations and standards
· Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Good organisation skills, self-motivated and driven work approach to meet deadlines and requirements
· Ability to work alongside others as well as work with minimal supervision
· Production / Construction detail drawing experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for confident and enthusiastic individual, with significant Revit experience to make real career progression working for an established organisation. Our client is offering an excellent salary package dependent on experience for this London based contract position.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email and quote 11582AC, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.