Linux Engineer Python Ruby - Multi-threading
Linux Engineer / DevOps London to £80k
Linux Engineer / DevOps (Python Ruby Market Data Multi-threading). Global financial organisation is seeking a skilled Linux Engineer to support market data feed handlers from around the world. You will keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, introducing new enhancements and improvements to the existing systems.
As a Linux Engineer you will troubleshoot complex issues, devising innovative, timely resolutions and working closely with the development team to prevent reoccurrence of problems. Based in the City this is a friendly, cooperative environment where you will be well rewarded for your successes and innovations.
- Strong Linux shell scripting skills with Python and Ruby
- Good market data experience
- Experience of distributed, multi-threaded systems
- Previous experience of Jenkins and / or SonarQube
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ideally, experience in the financial industry
As a Linux Engineer / DevOps your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £80k), plus bonus and benefits package including private health and dental care, season ticket loan, pension, 25 days holiday and subsidised gym membership.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 today for more information on this Linux Engineer / DevOps opportunity.