High volume end-to-end payroll role with one of the regions biggest payroll employers in East Bristol
Your new company
A well-known employer in the South-West with great offices and a large team to join. My client is always looking for the right talent to deal with their technical payroll and build a career with them.
Your new role
- All payroll processing input and checked on a daily basis.
- Check Exceptions/FICO/BACS reports and correct any errors.
- Run wage variance/recharge reports. Ensure all reports are password protected for onward transmission to relevant payroll approvers.
- Ensure all payroll approvals are received within required deadlines.
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure BACS file is approved to ensure employees are paid on the agreed pay day.
- Ensure payrolls are exited after payrolls processed to the bank and advise team members that the new period is open for processing.
- P45's P30's P60's processing
What you'll need to succeed
Strong end-to-end payroll knowledge and ability to adhere to strict deadlines. Ability to use high level Excel to manipulate large volumes of data. experience with SAP would be beneficial but it is not a must. You also need strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £23k, competitive benefits package, on-site parking and shuttle bus for public-transport users.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.