Managing Quantity Surveyor
NOW is the time to join London's largest infrastructure projects. NOW is the time to make the most of the potential acceleration in the progression of your career. NOW is the time to send me your CV!
- Working for the biggest name in main contractors
- Based in Central London smart professional offices
- Exposure to a highly experienced and specialist commercial management team who want YOU to excel and progress with them
- Genuine progression targets from the start
- Your chance to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe
- Your chance to make a name for yourself and build an excellent reputation
- Your chance to flourish!
To manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise planned gross margin
To assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- To offer management and guidance to team members in the commercial department
To support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders.
To maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers.
Degree in Quantity Surveying or civil engineering is preferable
Good knowledge of contract conditions within NEC forms of contract
Ambitious and enthusiastic with high aspirations for career progression
Excellent organiser with proven time management skills
- People management skills and proven experience in successfully mentoring team members
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information on this, or other infrastructure project in London, please call Lucy Denham on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.