Research Engineer Data R&D Computer Vision
Research Engineer / Data Scientist London to £65k
Research Engineer / Data Scientist (Computer Vision Machine Learning Deep Learning MSc PhD). Start-up born out of one of the world’s most prestigious universities is seeking intelligent and motivated Research Engineer(s) / Data Scientist(s) to join their growing team.
The product is at the cutting edge of visual search and image recognition; you’ll join the research team to push the boundaries of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. As a Research Engineer / Data Scientist you’ll develop learning algorithms to apply to large scale data sets to facilitate visual search. Clients include major retail brands and technology leaders.
This Research Engineer / Data Scientist role presents an excellent opportunity to work with an exceptional team in a scientific R&D environment; you’ll be encouraged to bring your own ideas and will have the freedom to experiment and innovate.
- Excellent record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 at degree level, PhD preferred with post-doc experience
- Good understanding and research experience in applying machine learning on large datasets
- Strong knowledge of Computer Vision
- Ability to code with any language (OOP – Java or C++ preferred)
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- For the more senior positions experience with Video processing / tracking is required
As a Research Engineer / Data Scientist you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (from £30k to £65k, multiple roles available at varying levels) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2588 for a further information on this Research Engineer / Data Scientist opportunity.