Site Engineer - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire - £35,000-£38,000
Are you an experienced Site Engineer? Have you had experience setting out and managing subcontractors? Have you got good technical experience?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a fantastic opportunity with a fantastic company.
Benefits of this company include:
- Share options
- Good pension
- Professional company specialising in new build projects in commercial sectors including education, health and leisure to name a few
- Internal progression and development
- Fantastic training schemes
- Good reputation in the industry
- Low staff turnover
Responsibilities of the successful Site Engineer include:
- Managing health and safety
- Liaising with the client and maintaining relationships
- Setting out
- Programming using Asta
- Assisting to manage subcontractors
- Reading drawings and technical information
Requirements of the successful Site Engineer include:
- HND/HNC/Degree in Construction/Engineering or relevant experience
- First Aid
- CSCS Card
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible. Please contact me directly for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.