Senior Site Engineer
Are you an experienced Site Engineer? Would you like to work for a leading Civil Engineering / Residential Groundworks sub contractor in the East Midlands working with the UK's largest residential house builders?
Based out of the East Midlands, my client are one of the busiest contractors in the Midlands at the moment. They offer huge opportunity for career growth and progression and the best salary and package in the current market place.
- Competitive package
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Transparent progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in the industry
- Working within an innovative and collaborative team
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Extensive experience of working as a Site Engineer on large residential groundworks projects.
- Degree educated, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
- CSCS certification.
- Liaising with client representatives to raise and answer queries.
- Monitoring additional work, day work and/or delays to ensure that costs are recouped.
- Monitoring progress against master programme, identifying anomalies and implementing rectification.
- Monitoring quality, safety and environmental systems to ensure compliance to company management systems.
- Monitoring temporary works to ensure they are fit for use.
- Short term programming to monitor against master programme.
If you are looking to progress your career with a company that can offer great progression opportunities and the chance to work on industry leading projects, apply now.
Job title: Site Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 + Car + Fuel + Health + Pension
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.