Asset & Data Management Officer
Asset & Data Management Officer based in Chelmsford £40,000
Your new company
A large organisation based in central Chelmsford requires an Asset & Data Management Officer
Your new role
You will work within the Programme Management Office and you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the Asset management database, supporting all aspects of the FMP and Lifecycle planning.
You will be responsible for the strategic planning and governance of the database and programme management information.
- Ensuring asset management and building condition information is captured and maintained.
- Evaluating risk and strategy objectives, and ensuring key objectives are achieved and managed/reported.
- Supporting development of project capital and maintenance programmes and managing ongoing as required.
- Making sure budget targets are achieved, and all governance requirements met.
- Managing strategic planning for Essex Property & Facilities in commissioning and delivering key property transformation plans
- Managing communications to the client in line with agreed communication and governance plans
- Acting as a key strategic contact within PMO and FM Contract
- Supporting the delivery of a range of FM capital programmes with an approximate annual budget of £15 million. .
- Assist management of condition based risks, including driving further development of, the reporting and governance around risk management, including project risk and health and safety
- Manage programme delivery in line with structured measurements
- Ensure client projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the correct standards
- Deal with any issues in line with an agreed escalation process
- Develop and improve the account delivery including assessing and customising processes and procedures
- Act as key information contact for all building related condition and lifecycle planning aspects. requirements
- Ensure PMO reporting is accurate, timely and aligned with stakeholder requirements.
- Manage the financial performance of the team against agreed budgets, and contribute towards the development of future budgets
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in delivering in the Public Sector is preferable. You must have substantial experience in building maintenance and technical aptitude and ideally previous schools/public sector experience.
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the end to end management of FM related projects, reactive maintenance and preventative maintenance plans/surveys and be able to demonstrate excellence and experience with the delivery of complex programmes of work
What you'll get in return
A fantastic benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.