Legal Revenue Assistant
Revenue Assistant - up to £35,000 circa Central London: 9 Month Contract
Your new company
This legal firm are looking for someone who is highly self motivated and has the legal background in billing/ revenue. It will be a very focused role on time management, billing, reporting and WIP control.
- Preparation of monthly invoices for designated Practice area/s
- Involved in the adherence to SRA Accounts Rules and VAT regulations
- Reporting to include time narratives and basic WIP reports.
- Able to handle time entry requests, file closures and make narrative amendments
- Liaise closely with WIP Controllers and professionally deal with high profile cases
- Undertake further duties as directed by the Revenue Team Leader and/or Financial Controller
Skills and Experience Required:
- Someone who has great communication skills and the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Strong team member as well as able to work alone without close supervision.
- Self starter and dedicated
- Strong legal billing experience, ideally reflecting use of a recognized legal practice management system (e.g. Aderant Expert, Elite or SAP).
- An ability to process e-bills is not essential but would benefit well
- Flexible with working occasional overtime when required, in particular at month ends.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.