Contracts Manager - Building Restoration
Are you a Contracts Manager with experience in Building Restoration & Refurbishment? Are you looking to join a well established contractor based in the Capital?
We're currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join a well established Restoration & Refurbishment contractor within the capital. The company specialise in working on Grade 2 listed buildings, refurbishments of commercial and industrial premises and Masonry projects. The successful Contracts Manager will manage 3-4 live projects across London, working out of office 3 days a week with the remainder moving between sites.
A basic salary of up to £65k is on offer along with paid travel, mobile, laptop and pension.
Contracts Manager Duties:
- Compose method statements and risk assessments
- Manage sub-contractors and oversee works
- Send progress reports and client info to the MD
- Manage project budgets and deal with contract variations
- Liaise with Estimating and Surveying departments
- Attend client meetings
- Manage projects such as Grade 2 listed buildings, Mansion Blocks, Office Refurbishments
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years experience working for a Main Contractor
- Previous experience in Building Restoration & Refurbishment is essential
- Based within a commutable distance to C. London
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience managing projects with values of up to £1m
Contracts Manager Salary:
- Salary: £60k - £70k
- Paid Travel/Car Allowance
- Holiday, Pension
APPLY NOW to be considered for this excellent vacancy.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy