QA Test Engineer - Finance Testing
QA Test Engineer (Junior) London to £35k
QA Test Engineer / Junior Tester (Manual / Automation Java Cucumber). Passionate QA Test Engineer sought by the UK’s leading online financial derivatives trading site to join a team dedicated to ensuring the quality of their real-time, highly transactional trading platform. As a QA Test Engineer you will test new functionality, software upgrades and deployments to ensure quality is maintained at the highest standard.
The role of QA Test Engineer presents an excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful technology driven company. You will be working in an informal, collaborative agile development environment with a team of bright and enthusiastic software testing professionals. You will gain exposure to a variety of technologies and gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems.
- Experience of QA testing with a good understanding of software testing techniques
- Familiar with test automation using Java / Cucumber
- Understanding of integration and regression testing
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred
As a QA Test Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £35k) plus bonus and benefits package including pension, private medical care, subsidised gym membership and more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2580 for an informal discussion about this QA Test Engineer opportunity.