Head Of Project Management - Growing West End Consultancy
Want the opportunity to lead the Project Management team in one of the UK's fastest growing built asset consultancies?
I am currently working with a medium sized consultancy covering a range of services in the built asset market. This is an opportunity to lead a team on initially 10 Project Managers with the view to growing over the coming years. The business works on a very interesting range of high end office and residential projects, predominantly within central London. This is in part due to the fantastic longstanding client base that the overall firm has.
About the role:
- Chance to lead a growing and ambitious team
- Opportunity to work in a more strategic capacity
- Predominantly Central London projects
- Mixture of high end offices and residential projects
- Also exposure to retail and logistics
- Fantastic growing client base
- Leading a team of 10 Project Managers
- Rewarding salary and overall package
- Competitive benefits
- Great West End office in a prestigious location
- Experienced Project Manager
- Strong track record of leadership within the business environment
- Excellent people skills
- Exposure to the range of projects within the role, residential, commercial
- History of working within a Project Management consultancy
- Ability to grow new business
To discuss this or any other opportunities I may be working on, please give me a call on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.