Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a keen marketer? Does digital marketing run through your DNA? Looking to be a part of an expanding organisation that loves all things Digital whilst offering you a chance to develop your marketing skills and give you the chance to work with the best? If so then read on!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketing executive to join a digital agency currently undertaking huge growth. You will be joining at an exciting time, with full license to help shape the strategy and grow the team & internal processes. The agency works with start up companies, small to medium sized business and national brands, there is never a boring day!
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager & will touch every department from design to development in order to strategies truly gripping campaigns & projects. This means that creativity is key, and the right candidate will have a strong passion for defying convention.
While the agency is still described as a smaller agency with 15 employees, it is currently undergoing a high growth phase being led by an ex-Googler with significant backing from the investors. There is plenty of room for growth!
You will be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, and Digital Director and the roll will involve:
- Creating campaigns & stories including planning, management, copy writing & implementation of the campaigns
- Outreaching to develop relationships with online publishers & bloggers & social influencers
- Crafting pitches to send to a range of media and bloggers in order to get links and references to our client's sites
- Building & optimising PPC campaigns in a wide variety of industries
- Undertaking basic SEO optimisation of websites & moving on to more complex SEO tactics
- Carrying out market research in order to better understand a clients industry landscape
- Creating social media content & building posting schedules for clients social pages
- Creating & managing paid for social media campaigns
- Applying key metrics to campaigns in order to analyse & optimise your work
- Taking on work for multiple clients at one time & hitting deadlines without fail
You will be:
- Someone who can get their hands dirty with journalists but still see the big picture
- Super organised and self-motivated to drive this growing agency
- An all-rounder - strategic and creative
- At least 3 years in to your Digital Marketing career, with strong agency experience
- A fantastic writer with strong attention to detail
- Have a love of the Internet and social media
- Have a keen understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape
- Have superb communication skills and an innate ability to tell stories
- Experience in PPC, building Google AdWords campaign.
- Experienced in the basic concept & methodology of SEO
- Have Google analytic experience
- Have experience with paid social media campaigns
- A problem solver!
This role is a perfect role for a keen marketer and won't be an opportunity thats around for long so why wait? Apply Now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.