Managing Quantity Surveyor
Managing Quantity Surveyor - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - £80,000-£85,000 plus package
Currently seeking a strong Managing Quantity Surveyor for an award winning main contractor based in Cambridge.
Benefits of this company include:
- Award winning main contractor
- Showing strong growth
- Strong pay and reward package
- Lots of repeat clients
- Plenty of local and regional projects
Responsibilities of the successful MQS includes:
- Manage and develop the team, ensuring workload is covered effectively
- Ensure compliance and processes are followed
- Ensure procedures are utilised
- Maximise cash flow
- Compile accurate budgets/forecasts and produce accurate reports to client
- Improve and maintain client relations ensuring full entitlement under the contract is achieved
- Ensure timescales, project and programme targets are met
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- Advise on contracts and negotiations
- Ensure all subcontract issues are resolved
- Managing/agreeing valuations/variations
Requirements of the Managing Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Hold a relevant qualification (Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent)
- Experience within a similar role either at present or recently
- Experience of identifying and managing commercial risks and opportunities
- Strong communicator
- Good organiser and ability to prioritise
This client is looking to interview as soon as possible. For more information please contact me directly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.