Senior Controls Engineer
My client is looking for an Control Systems Engineer join on an initial 6 month contract.
- Control Systems Engineer
- Work competently with hardware to independently solve problems
- Provide and execute high quality, robust, and reliable test plans.
- 2+ years experience in the design and commissioning of control systems
- major brand PLC systems hardware and software - DCS/SCADA
- C & VB Programming
- motor control, variable speed drives, instrumentation and closed loop control systems.
- Ability to travel UK & Worldwide from time to time
- MS office products and MS project
This is an excellent opportunity for an Control Systems Engineer to join a financially stable organisation with the potential to extend.
If you are interested in the position, or looking to further develop you career in embedded software please forward your CV to Matt Wilson
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com