In House Commercial Contracts Paralegal
Your new company
A world renowned organisation and one of the fastest growing networks in the world. Today, they manage over £1 billion worth of contracts. Working closely within the Legal & Governance team you will gain exposure to a wide variety of commercial agreements.
Your new role
- Work with different levels of personnel within the organisation to develop and solidify an overall contract strategy and process
- Coordinate actions within Purchasing and Commercial teams and align to legal requirements
- Report status of current contract processes to management
- Resolve or coordinate the resolution of any contract conflicts
- Coordinate and manage the creation and ongoing control of language standards and rules for existing and new contracts
- Review contract changes to highlight potential risks to the organisation
- Electronic contract sign off, filing and management of contract trackers
- Identify and implement new systems and tools to improve contract management, with ongoing management and super user status for these tools as needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Legal qualification (LLB or LPC preferred with proven contracts experience)
- Contract administration and process implementation experience
- Attention to detail and ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Manages internal relationships such that confidentiality is never compromised
- Highly organized, good time management
- Responsive and forward thinking
- Microsoft Office Skills: Word, PowerPoint and Excel essential
- Calm under pressure and professional always
- Good numeracy, literacy and problem solving skills
What you'll get in return
You will get a collaborative and friendly working environment and the opportunity to develop your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.