Proposal Writer - RFP/RFI - Financial Services
I have an urgent requirement for a Proposal Writer to join a leading wealth management firm. This is for an initial 6 month FTC but there is a strong possibility of being made permanent.
- FTSE 250 listed professional services organisation
- Private client investment and wealth management
- Well established with a strong reputation
- High staff shareholding and low staff turnover
- Offices across the UK
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance, season ticket loan option, company pension and 25 days holiday
I'm looking for a Proposal Investment Writer who can write, review and edit replies to Request for Proposals and Information for institutional clients and IFA's. This will join a highly collaborative Request for Information team of three.
In a nutshell :
- You will be responsible for writing draft response documents, edits and finalising prosposal
- You will work with the relevant subject matter experts internally to obtain the right information and work with the team to build a proposal.
- You will work closely with the sales team to ensure the responses meet client/prospect/consultant requirements.
- You will incorporate all information into a presentable professional, well written and highly competitive proposals which addresses client needs while highlighting the organisations strengths.
- You will refresh Qvidian database with new and quality responses, maintaining and updating client SharePoint site .
You will be a finance professional who has gained experience in investment writing, proposal management, RFP, RFI and DDQ within asset management, financial services, risk management and corporate compliance. Ideally you will have knowledge of financial markets, funds and unit trusts. A nice to have but not necessary is experience with Qvidian.
This role is urgent, they're extremely busy and the Request for Information team need extra support and someone who can hit the ground running . This role will allow you to gain experience and perhaps even a permanent role if you wish, with this highly desired company. Press 'Apply Now' button.