Regional Financial Controller
We are looking for Regional Financial Controller to join and lead our client's Central London finance team!
Our client is a large Highways maintenance and engineering company operating Nation-wide with offices throughout the UK.
The office you will be based out of is right in the busy of London with great access to most of the main train lines so you could easily be commuting from outside London if you don't call it home!
As Regional Financial Controller, you will provide financial support, guidance and oversight in relation to the London Division to allow the contract to meet its objectives in an efficient, financially viable and sustainable manner.
You will also take responsibility ensure the effective and efficient management of London financial operations including reporting and forecasting to senior management.
In a few key points you will…
- Manage and lead the London division finance function and forge a close working relationship with the Commercial Manager and the Senior Management Teams
- Prepare and present monthly management information and reports including internal contract reporting compared to targets, forecasting, financial performance targets
- Work with the Commercial Team to ensure the accurate recording of costs and liabilities of the work undertaken to date
- Prepare the annual budget and quarterly reviews
- Ensure all financial policies and procedures relevant to the contracts are current and adhered to
- Regular meetings with the Directors and the teams to discuss strategic financial issues related to the contract and analyse the financial reports and forecasts.
- Manage the financial governance processes for the contract including liaison and provision of information to external audit, client's internal auditors and other audit reviews
You are a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA financial professional with multiple years post qualification and previous team management experience in a finance role.
You have experience in the preparation and monitoring of financial reports, annual budgets and forecasts as well as demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
You should be a strong communicator who can effectively and clearly present financial information to non-financial management.
Previous experience of working within an Engineering or Highways Maintenance environment would be beneficial but isn't essential.
If you fit this profile and are ready to take on this challenge as Regional Financial Controller, then we'd love to hear from you!
Apply directly to the role or give us a call in the office to discuss further!