Site Supervisor (Installation of Decorative Stone)
£25,000 - £32,000 DOE + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Site Supervisor from a stonework or transferrable background looking to join a growing organisation who offer bespoke, tailor made natural Stone design solutions to their clients.
The successful candidate will have 3 years’ experience of managing the installation of high quality, multiple, small to medium sized, interior stone projects. You will have good knowledge of the interior design aspects and construction processes.
The role itself will involve be 70% site based and 30% office based. You will be responsible for overseeing a small team of Installation Engineers. The successful candidate will plan and coordinate the company’s projects from survey, site set up to installation and aftercare. Working with and alongside the estimating and manufacturing team, you will also help with, monitor and manage the relationship with the clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Supervisor from a stonework background, with installation experience to join a steadily growing organisation.
* Plan and coordinate the company’s projects from survey, site set up to installation and aftercare
* Client facing role
* Manage a team of Installation Engineers on site
* Be a point of contact for sub contractors
* Working with and the estimating and manufacturing team
* Site Supervisor from a stonework/joinery background
* Will ideally have a technical knowledge of natural stone properties/types
* Have experience in dealing with high end residential and refurbishment projects
* Knowledge/Experience of Natural Stone materials types
* Understanding and interpreting architectural drawings
* Be willing to travel to customer site
* Be within a commutable distance to Battersea