Head of Marketing - B2B Media Group
Are you a senior marketer with a proven track record of delivering digital campaigns in a B2B environment and are you a confident leader who can inspire a team to deliver against tight timescales in a multi-stakeholder environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing to join innovative events company with ambitious plans for expansion and development throughout 2017!
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of 8 Marketers and you will need a proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C audience.
- Define and implement the overall marketing strategy for a portfolio of events
- Planning, budgeting and implementing effective event marketing campaigns
- Drive sponsorship and delegate revenue through all online and offline channels, with a key focus on digital channels
- Ensure content and campaign plans and activities are fully integrated.
- Set up and management of media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to event budget
- Work closely with the telesales function within the business to drive delegate revenue
- Be innovative and creative with respect to bringing new ideas and methods into practice to increase the effectiveness of the marketing function across both the business and the portfolio
- Manage budgets and forecasting for the team.
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns and working in a B2B environment
- Desirable – formal marketing qualification or certificate, and/or degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team to meet the needs of the business
Great company benefits, bonus structure, training academy and superb career prospects!
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
You could receive between £100-£250 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis. (Salary dependent)
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.