Credit Control Supervisor
A permanent credit control supervisor role paying £25-30k in Brighton
Your new company
A leading UK financial services group with multiple offices around the UK are now looking for someone to support the Credit Control Manager in all aspects of managing a credit control team. You will be providing excellent standards of credit control service to a portfolio of clients and customers.
Your new role
* To undertake own collections on a portfolio of clients.
* To maintain the customer/client collection campaigns ensuring collection targets are met.
* To ensure customer limits are managed as appropriate to the condition of the ledger.
* To assist credit controllers with watch client.
* To ensure all debtor litigation work is carried out to a high standard.
* To work closely with our external legal panel when taking legal action against customers.
* To ensure the prompt reporting to internal departments on any risk issues.
* To raise and authorise customer refunds.
* To ensure all customers/clients are treated fairly and complaints are dealt with as per Regulations.
* The detection of fraudulent activity (where present) when verifying invoices or debtor balances through general liaison with clients and customers.
* Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
* Producing monthly reporting for the Board Reports.
* Attend meetings as required with suppliers and clients to develop relationships.
* Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
* To undertake projects as required with the aim of continuous process improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven experience within credit control and been in a similar role for at least 3-5 years. You will have excellent managerial skills, customer service experience, proficient in in Microsoft and especially Excel. You will have undertaken appraisals, recruitment, coaching and disciplining employees, assigning/monitoring workloads and gathering resources.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £25-30k dependant on experience plus benefits. Benefits include 25 days holiday, discretionary annual bonus, pension, life assurance and private medical cover. The offices are also located close to all major transport routes and local shops and cafes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.