Senior / Principal Transport Planner
- 6+ years transport planning experience (development planning);
- Strong report writing skills - including transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Proficiency with Arcady, Picady & LinSig;
- Comfortable leading the delivery of transport projects;
- Experience of supporting and managing more junior staff;
- Knowledge of the local market would be beneficial.
If successful, you will become a key member of a rapidly growing organisation whose business plans for 2017 set out to continue this process. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of developments across the UK, which is expanding to incorporate a greater volume of public sector clientele.
You will also be heavily involved in the development of the team in Manchester, with further recruitment planned throughout the year.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £50,000, coupled with a fantastic benefits package and plenty of opportunities to progress within the company.
For more information on this position or similar opportunities, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003.
Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn, Wigan, Eccles, Salford, Liverpool, North West, Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Burnley, Cheshire, Warrington