Head of Commercial
A London Based Not for Profit Business are looking for a Head of Commercial to lead their Retail Head office arm of the business. This is a multi-faceted role with the overall aim of maximising sales revenue to reinvest into the business, through pricing strategy, product distribution, buying and promotional strategy. This role requires a strong leader as will manage a large head office team.
The Client are a well renowned Not for Profit business with an established retail arm. The business have a great reputation within the Not for Profit Industry and look for people who share their values to join the business.
As Head of Commercial you will be responsible for
- Managing the Retail Head Office Business
- Analysing sales and available stock to ensure maximal sales revenue will be achieved
- Set out retail strategy for short, mid and long term trading
- Create promotional and pricing strategy
- Involved in all commercial decisions, and driving operational strategy to achieve business objectives
The Successful Head of Commercial will
- Be from a Retail Head Office Background
- Have Buying, Merchandising or Supply Chain Experience
- Have strong understanding of how Not for Profit Retail operates
- Have People Management Experience and strong leadership skills
- Be Highly Numerical and Analytical with the ability to spot commercial opportunities
- Have strong ethical values and be inline with the business ethos
- Be able to commute to London
The offer as Head of Commercial in this Not For Profit Business is as follows.
Competitive Salary + Package
Based in London
Working in a Highly Autonomous Environment
Reporting Directly into MD - huge senior management exposure